THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED.
This scholarship is to honor the legacy of all EMS educators who have served and are no longer with us. iSimulate and the National Association of EMS Educators (NAEMSE) is honored to sponsor this scholarship by providing financial support and educational opportunity for a potential or current EMS Educator unable to attend an instructor course, within their region, without financial support.
There will be two Scholarships awarded.
There will be one assigned for IC 1 and another assigned for IC 2. One will be in the first half of the year with the other in the second half.
This special award may provide “per needs” :
- Travel arrangements to attend a NAEMSE instructor course (up to $400, or mileage per Federal rate).
- Three nights of accommodations (up to $400).
- Course Registration (up to $300).
- All arrangements will be coordinated by NAEMSE staff.
- Applications must be submitted no later than March 20, 2017.
- This scholarship is exclusively available for members of the National Association of EMS Educators.
- Qualified applicants must meet the limitations for financial assistance.
- Applications will be stripped of all personal identifiers when they are reviewed by NAEMSE Scholarship Taskforce on the following criteria:
1. Active Involvement in EMS
2. Financial Dependency
3. Commitment to Emergency Services
4. Benefits to the Applicant, their Students, Institution and Community
Cancellation of attendance to the course is reserved for the following reasons: death of immediate family member or serious illness documented by a physician submitted to NAEMSE via email as soon as possible. Please contact NAEMSE for further information.
Questions? Please contact Joann Freel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-343-4775 ext 26. Applicants will be acknowledged. If you do not hear from us, please confirm that your submission was received.