Exhibit Space Benefits Included in Your Fee for Each Booth:
- Two Exhibitor badges including complimentary symposium registrations
- 8' depth x 10’ width booth space
- Background drape, red and white Side drape, Red
- One 7” x 44” one-line sign per Exhibitor Show Colors: Red, Black, and Silver
- Pre-registered attendee and exhibitor list sent in July - Final attendee and exhibitor listing after symposium *(This is an e-mail only list.)
- Advertisement of your company on the online Symposium Reference Page (link to be provided when available), limited to 150-word description.
- Corporate Partner Marketing Special
Exhibitor Space Fees: One 8’ x 10’ Booth
Corporate Partner Rates:
Platinum Partner - $500
Gold Partner - $1,000
Silver Partner - $1,200
Non-Corporate Partner Exhibitors - $1,500
Non-Profit Rate - $600
Additional Booth Space: $500 for each additional booth
Exhibit Hall Location: TBA
For each booth space reserved, you will receive the following:
1. Two Exhibitors’ badges which include access to the exhibit hall, complimentary symposium registrations, excluding pre and post cons, access to lunches served and special events.
2. Each exhibitor will receive access to our online Symposium Reference Site, which will contain advertisements and presentation materials. If you wish to send more than two exhibit personnel, there is an additional $215 fee for their exhibitor badge. This exhibitor badge will allow additional exhibitor personnel admittance to the exhibit hall, access to lunches served, a complimentary symposium registration (excluding pre or post cons), and any special events.
Exhibit Handling Information
Once your registration and payment have been received by NAEMSE, a detailed exhibitor information sheet will be emailed to the designated address on your registration form. We also ask that you add @bredeallied.com to your email's "safe list" to avoid any delayed communication. Additionally, all of the necessary shipping and exhibitor information will be made available on our website once a link has been created and all information has been received. A notification will be sent to you upon its release.