1. Assignment of Booth Space: NAEMSE Corporate Partners reserve the right to preferential space selection. NAEMSE reserves the right to alter locations of booths as shown on the official floor plan.
2. Exhibitors wishing to avoid assignment of space adjacent to that of a particular company should indicate so on their registration form to exhibit.
3. Limitation of Liability: Indemnification- The exhibitor, for itself, its successors and assigns, hereby release NAEMSE from any and all claims of every sort it may have against NAEMSE based upon, arising out of, or in connection with exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the trade show premises, or any action or inaction of nature of NAEMSE in connection with or related to the trade show, including, but not limited to loss, theft, damage, destruction, or delay or non-delivery of goods, display material and other effect; any injury to exhibitor, its employees, agents, representative or guests while on the trade show premises; any damage to exhibitor’s business by reason of failure to provide space for the exhibit or removal of exhibit; and failure to hold the trade show as scheduled.
4. Exhibitor agrees to indemnity and hold forever harmless NAEMSE from all damage, loss, liability, claim, or expense (including legal fees) based upon, arising out of or in connection with (1) the violation of any law or ordinance by the exhibitor, its employees, agents, representatives, guest, or other holding under the exhibitor; (2) failure by exhibitor or any such persons to comply with all applicable terms and conditions contained in these rules, or in the agreement between the meeting facility and NAEMSE regarding the trade show; and (3) exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the trade show premises or apart thereof.
5. All fire, safety and building regulations of the Omni Shoreham Hotel must be strictly adhered to.
6. Damage to Property – No items may be posted on, tacked, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the building or furniture. Any cost incurred in protecting the building, equipment, or furniture from damage will be at the expense of the exhibitor. Exhibitors are liable for any damage caused to the building, floors, walls, columns, and standard booth equipment or to other exhibitor’s property. Paint, lacquer, adhesives, or any other coating may not be applied to building floors, or to the standard booth equipment.
7. Decorations – NAEMSE retains absolute discretion and authority in the appearance of all trade show displays. No liability shall be attached to NAEMSE for costs that an exhibitor may incur in complying with such conference objectives.
8. Rejected Displays – NAEMSE reserves the right to reject, eject, or prohibit any exhibit in whole or part, or any exhibitor or his/her representatives, with or without giving cause. If cause is not given, liability shall not exceed the return to the exhibitor of the amount of rental unearned at the time of the ejection. If an exhibit or an exhibitor is ejected for violation of these rules or for any other stated reasons, no return of rental shall be made.
9. Right to Privacy – This is an ‘open’ trade show. Exhibitors are permitted to visit other displays, however exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous manner and respect the rights of fellow exhibitors. Permission of the exhibitor is expected before handling display samples, picking up literature or taking photographs.
10. Taxes – Exhibitors will pay or reimburse NAEMSE if NAEMSE has to pay any or all taxes resulting from the exhibitors’ rental or occupancy or exhibition space, display of merchandise, taking of orders, or related trade show activities, no matter how the taxes are designed or levied.
11. Exhibitors are responsible for the removal of all materials at the conclusion of the show.
12. Subletting of Space – Exhibitors may not assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted to them to others. Advertisement or display goods and services other than those manufactured or sold by the assigned exhibitor is not permitted.
13. Audiovisual Components of Exhibits – Audiovisual equipment is acceptable as part of the display. Sound equipment must be regulated so as not to disturb neighboring exhibitors. Equipment is not permitted that obstructs aisles or interferes with access to other exhibits. NAEMSE reserves the right to determine when sound levels from audiovisual or sound equipment interferes with others or becomes unacceptable. In such cases, sound levels will be reduced or the equipment will be removed at the exhibitor’s expense.
14. Cancellation Policy – If space is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the show opening, a $900 cancellation fee will be charged. For cancellations after that time, the NAEMSE reserves the right to charge the entire exhibit fee to the exhibitor.